As our most recent newsletter stated, due to increased cases of COVID-19 and updated state mandates, we have decided to temporarily stop all indoor studio classes out of an abundance of caution for our community. Starting today, July 13th, there will no longer be indoor classes on the schedule. As soon as we feel we can safely open the doors back up, we absolutely will.
We have replaced our indoor classes with outdoor classes in parks, parking lots and garages. In addition, we are adding back more Zoom Only classes live streamed from teachers’ homes, and we have added a bunch more classes to the Free To Be Everywhere Hub. We're sad to have to make this decision, but we feel this is best for the safety of all: our community members, teachers and staff.
The safety measures we are asking of you for the outdoor classes are very similar to the indoor classes.
- Wear a mask until you get on your mat. Wear a mask when you leave your mat.
- All mats need to be placed 6 feet apart. We will provide markers of these placements.
- Our teachers will wear masks at all times.
- We are limiting the classes to 15 people so there is ample room to spread out while ensuring students can hear the teachers leading classes
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Late cancel and no show fees apply.
- If you have any symptoms and/or fever, stay home.
- Bring your own water, mat and props.
- We will not have mat cleaner at the outdoor locations.
- We will provide hand sanitizer at outdoor locations.
If you have any questions about our new updates and your memberships or packages, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With love and gratitude,
Kelly and Janae and the FTB Staff