Vinyasa Yoga Old Metairie and Downtown Nola
Vinyasa, which is a Sanskrit word that can be translated to "flow", is a style of yoga which links physical postures together through breath.
It is designed to stimulate your body and mind while improving flexibility and overall strength. In this class you can expect high energy, playfulness, and inspiration to get your body moving and clear your mind.
Want to experience electric energy, freedom, and balance in your life too?
Join Vinyasa Yoga Old Metairie and Downtown NOLA classes today!
What Is Vinyasa Flow Yoga?
Vinyasa [Flow] Yoga involves a smooth sequence of postures – every movement transitions into the next through rhythmic breaths (we encourage ujjayi breathing at Free To Be) maintaining a continuous flow.
Benefits Of Vinyasa Yoga Old Metairie and Downtown Nola
Vinyasa Yoga is comprehensive, incorporating breathing, mindfulness, physical postures, and spirituality.
Here are the array of benefits it has for you:
- Wake you up through poses that link breath and movement
- Strengthen and lengthen your muscles and spine
- Gets Your Heart Pumping: Vinyasa Yoga is a pretty quick-paced and challenging practice. These low-intensity movements will support your cardiovascular system.
- Stabilize your core: All movements, including planks and twists, active your core and improve your overall balance and stability.
- Open up deep muscle tissue
- Rinse and detoxify your internal organs
- Deep rest
If you’re looking to challenge and strengthen your body and mind, Vinyasa Yoga classes are for you!
Vinyasa Near Me In Old Metairie and Downtown Nola
Are you searching for Vinyasa near me?
Free To Be Power Yoga offer engaging and empowering, heated Vinyasa Yoga classes in Old Metairie and Downtown NOLA.
The experienced Vinyasa Yoga teachers set their own tone and pace for the class, offering a practice that is suitable for all levels.
If you’re looking to make a regular yoga practice a part of your life, embrace Vinyasa Yoga with Free To Be Power Yoga!