40 Days To Personal Revolution
We see you. We also have fears, excuses and stories about why we can't do this program. However, we know that together WE CAN!
This 6 week program is a commitment to YOU and we are here to support you through it! For 40 days, you will practice yoga, meditate, journal and practice mindful eating habits. You will have nutrition support from holistic health coach, Kelly Boudreaux, and deep personal discovery support (aka inquiry work) by Janae Holmes and Mermaid (via weekly emails, class podcasts and guided meditations). In addition, your 40 Days Krewe (the other participants and the Free To Be teachers and staff) will support and motivate you to stay on your path of growth and personal transformation. We'll all be your accountabili-buddies!
Why 40 days? This is often considered the amount of time it takes to break a habit and build a new way of being, doing and living!
- Encouraged to practice 5 times per week in studio, 1 time per week at home with 1 day of rest each week
- Guidance on mindful eating
- Daily self-meditation (you will receive guided meditation podcasts or you can do them on your own)
- Weekly email support with an outline of the week, journaling topics, yoga practice podcasts and more
- Weekly meetings will be held for support, encouragement and inquiry work to learn about living your life full on!
- We encourage you to purchase the book, 40 Days to Personal Revolution by Baron Baptiste for additional support throughout this program!
DATES | March 1 - April 9, 2020
MEETING TIMES |
- Saturdays at 1:30pm | Uptown Studio (first meeting Saturday, Feb. 29)
- Note: The first meeting will be held the day before the program starts!
- Sundays at 8am | Old Metairie Studio (first meeting Sunday, March 1)
- Thursdays at 7:30pm | Uptown Studio (first meeting Thursday, March 5)
- We will host an ALL-PARTICIPANT KICK-OFF CLASS on Sunday, March 1 at 12pm at the Downtown studio to celebrate the beginning of the program
PROGRAM INVESTMENT | $99 (plus the cost of yoga)